What are Therapeutic Grade dōTERRA Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the natural essence of a plant. The “essence” is found in the form of a highly concentrated volatile substance, within the cells of some (but not all) plant types. Plants create this essence, in order to heal itself (they are the plant’s medicine), protect itself from predators and to attract pollinators. Yay! This natural volatile substance (aka. the essential oil of the plant), is extracted from the plant and can offer us incredible therapeutic benefits, if we have the proper knowledge of how and when to use them, safely!
Different Approches to Essential Oil Use:
The 3 Methods of Use, commonly shared by MLM essential oil consultants and by books such as, “Essential Life”, or “Modern Essentials” (*both popular reference/usage guide/consumer guides for MLM essential oil distributors):
- Internal (*which I personally do not recommend)
Methods taught by Me, Dr. Aly, your team leader and the founder of Blossoms United:
Aromatherapy long the lines of the more cautious use of The English Method of Aromatherapy (heavy dilution for topical application, no “neat” application, no internal use), paired with Metaphysical, Spiritual and Vibrational Methods, focused mainly on emotional and spiritual wellness, as well as mood management, stress management, stress release and Whole Health.
- Inhalation (a form of Aromatic)
- Diffusion (a form of Aromatic)
- Vibrational (spiritual/energetic)
Important Note: I do not use or recommend the use of essential oils to be taken internally, nor do I recommend using them on or around animals and/or children under the age of 4, except in the cases of some specific, short term issues. This is for safety purposes, and is a personal preference of mine, as a certified holistic practitioner, course instructor, and team leader. Please consult with your Aromatherapist, Family Physician or Clinical Aromatherapist, if you or your immediate family members have any medical concerns, prior to using any essential oils or Doterra Products that contain essential oils. Please do not take any essential oils internally, unless you are under the direction and care of a Licensed Medical Professional or Clinical Aromatherapist, who knows your complete medical history, medications and possible health concerns. Here in Blossoms United, we do not push sales, we prioritize safety.
When you join Blossoms United, as a Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate and move through your Academy Courses, here are some ways that you will learn how to use your essential oils, in order to achieve greater health, joy, vitality, and balance within your life…
Above, is our beautiful Team Leader, Adrienne, of Lotus Expansions.
Emotional, Spiritual and Energetic Wellness:
- Spiritual wellness (aromatic)
- Space clearing and energetic protection (aromatic and topical)
- Personal, spiritual and psychic development (aromatic)
- Mindfulness (aromatic)
- Manifestation and Abundance (aromatic)
- Meditation and Prayer (aromatic)
- Chakra Balancing (aromatic and topical)
- and more!
Physical Body Wellness:
- Rest and relaxation (aromatic and topical)
- Sleep enhancement (aromatic and topical)
- Mood management (aromatic and topical)
- Emotional wellness (aromatic)
- Greif and loss (aromatic)
- Chemical free cleaning options and to support healthy air within your home (aromatic and topical)
- Chemical free body product options for healthy skin, teeth, hair and beauty (aromatic and topical)
- Joint and muscle soreness (aromatic and topical)
- General muscle/body aches (topical)
- Occasional tummy upset (topical)
- That time of the month and menopause (topical)
- Seasonal immune support and respiratory health (aromatic and topical)
- and more!
Also included within your courses are important topics and lessons on Essential Oil Safety: (*These specific lessons are covered in our Mini Aromatherapy 101 Course, which is located in your 21 Day Smart Start, and within our Life Code Aromatherapy™ signature team course.)
Why we love and only recommend Doterra Essential Oils:
- Environmental Impact: Co-Impact Sourcing Quality Testing (a manufacturer to be able to provide lab results and GMCS report data to you, for free, for your review) Essential Oil QUality = The Potency and
Effectivness(both of which, you want to best). SourceforYou.com offers you the latest third party GM/CS Reports (complete, up to date, and with great testing data and results provided by third party laboratories.) www.sourceforyou.com
- Plant Varieties: Different plant varieties yield different medicinal benefits. dōTERRA chooses the best plant varieties to work with, both for effectiveness and safety
- Distillation Methods (I’m not a fan of solvent extraction): All of
dōTERRA’sessential oils are either steam distilled or cold pressed
- Price: With a wholesale customer membership ($35 a year, no renewal required) or a Wellness Advocate Membership, you are able to purchase dōTERRA essential oils, at a wholesale discount (like a Cosco Membership), with no minimum or monthly order requirement, no need to sell anything, and the opportunity to earn up to 30% back in free products when you order, which adds up to a lot of amazing freebies, that will help to support you during your self-care, holistic studies, and/or as you build and grow your business! If you don’t want to sign up for the membership, that’s ok too! You can simply buy your dōTERRA essential oils at retail price, without the wholesale discount, here.
- The Incredibly generous and high vibe business model, which teaches the importance of education, support and servant leadership, vs. selling and promoting, and gives us the opportunity of earning residual income, which is incredibly important to me and what I want to create within my business for myself, my family and others.
- The Highly Supportive Culture and Integrity of The Doterra Company and People: There is one more thing about Doterra that is equally as beautiful as their essential oils, and the generosity of their business model, and that is the purity of the hearts of those who have founded and run this company and the love and integrity in which people work their Doterra Businesses. You will not find a community or company culture that is more loving and supportive than Doterra!
- The education and support that each of us receives from the person who we order from. When we order from a Doterra Wellness Advocate, we are not going
intoessential oil use, blind. I’m committed to supporting my customers and team members with as much quality education as possible, so as soon as you crack open your first essential oil bottle, you are fully supported by a mentor and team who truly wants to help you learn and THRIVE!
A Warning About Amazon Sellers:
Also, one last BIG thing to note here… It is incredibly important that you don’t purchase any dōTERRA essential oils from Amazon because they are always shipped from a third party, are not guaranteed, and are often diluted and/or tampered with, which you don’t want! By ordering through me, your precious bottles are delivered directly to you, from dōTERRA, and if anything should go wrong during delivery or if you should have any questions or concerns, dōTERRA TOTALLY has your back (and you have me too, of course)! Let me just say… their customer service is made up the NICEST, most accommodating group of people you will ever encounter. They are amazing, and you can rest easy knowing that if any order or product issue pops up, your customer will be treated very well, and things will be taken care of right away! For a business owner, this gives me a great confidence and peace of mind!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products or methods of use are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.